IGEM - IGE/GM/PRS/33
Meter regulators of nominal diameter 32 mm (1¼ inch) and not exceeding 150 mm (6 inch) and for inlet pressures not exceeding 75 mbar
|Publication Date:||1 September 2016|
This Specification provides requirements for meter regulators for use with:
• 2nd family gas (see BS EN 437)
• low pressure distribution Networks (with pressures as defined in GDN/PM/GT/1, see A2.5 in Appendix 2 and Appendix 5 of IGEM/GM/8)
• meter installations complying with IGEM/GM/6 and IGEM/GM/8
• a nominal outlet pressure of 21 mbar and
• nominal diameter DN32 (1¼ inch NB) and not greater than DN150 (6 inch NB).
Note: GDN/PM/GT/1 defines the following pressures at the inlet to the meter installation:
• maximum incidental pressure - upstream (MIPu) = 200 mbar
• maximum operating pressure - upstream (MOPu) = 75 mbar
• lowest operating pressure - upstream (LOPu) = 25 mbar
• design minimum pressure - upstream (DmPu) = 19 mbar.
This Specification sets out the requirements for product type and production testing.
This Specification requires consideration of the life cycle of the product and its potential effect on the environment.
All pressures quoted in this Specification are gauge pressures unless otherwise stated.
Italicised text is informative and does not represent formal requirements.
Appendices are informative and do not represent formal requirements unless specifically referenced in the main sections via the prescriptive terms "must", "shall" or "should".