Electronic Fee Collection - Interoperable application profiles for information exchange between Service Provision and Toll Charging
|Publication Date:||1 October 2016|
|ICS Code (IT applications in transport):||35.240.60|
This Technical Specification defines an application interface definition by selecting suitable options from the base standard EN ISO 12855:2015. Furthermore, it defines transfer mechanisms and supporting functions to ensure the interoperability between TCs and TSPs.
This Technical Specification covers:
- exchange of information between the central equipment associated with the two roles service provision and toll charging, e.g.:
- charging related data (exception lists, toll declarations, billing details, payment claims);
- administrative data (trust objects, EFC context data, contact details for enforcement, etc.);
- confirmation data.
- transfer mechanisms and supporting functions;
- semantics of data elements;
- implementation conformance statement proforma (Annex A), as a basis for assessment of conformity to this Technical Specification;
- an Interoperability statement proforma (Annex B), as a basis for assessment of transactional intereoperability of two technical implementations;
- a web service definition (Annex C) for the use of web services as communication technology.
The implementation of the underlying back office systems and their business processes is not covered. Therefore, outside of the scope is in particular:
- details on how to achieve security using the authenticator data elements of the base standards;
- how to operate compliance checking and the enforcement process;
- commercial aspects;
- definition of non-functional features such as performance indicators like accuracy, availability and reporting requirements.
This Technical Specification further provides an assessment of support of the EETS (Annex D) and an explanation how to read the unified modelling language (UML) diagrams (Annex E) that are used in this document.