Standard: NFPA 18
STANDARD ON WETTING AGENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard addresses qualification tests, methods of evaluation, and general rules for application of wetting agents and wetting agent solutions as related to fire control and extinguishment.
Purpose. This standard provides the requirements for the performance and use of wetting agents as related to fire control and extinguishment and is prepared for the guidance of the fire services, authorities having jurisdiction, and others concerned with judging the acceptability and use of any wetting agent offered for such a purpose.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 18|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 18||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Revision: 90||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Revision: 86||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Revision: 79||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18||Change Type:||Revision: 72||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 25.