Standard: NFPA 18A
STANDARD ON WATER ADDITIVES FOR FIRE CONTROL AND VAPOR MITIGATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides the minimum requirements for water additives used for the control and/or suppression of Class A and Class B fires and the mitigation of flammable vapors.
Purpose. This standard is intended for the use and guidance of those responsible for purchasing, testing, listing, and using water additives for use on fires in Class A and Class B fuels.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 18a|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 18A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Revision: 11||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 18A||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|