Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 1: General requirements
|Publication Date:||1 January 2017|
|ICS Code (Other electrical accessories):||29.120.99|
|ICS Code (Electrical accessories in general):||29.120.01|
This part of IEC 63044 applies to all Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) and specifies the general requirements for these systems and products.
This document is applicable (but not limited) to
- operator stations and other human-system interface devices,
- devices for management functions, - control devices, automation stations and application specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces, and
- cabling and interconnection of devices used within a dedicated HBES/BACS network.
This document provides an overview of the IEC 63044 series.
To enable integration of a wide spectrum of applications, the IEC 63044 series covers
• electrical safety,
• functional safety,
• environmental conditions,
• EMC requirements, and
• installation and cabling rules and topologies.
IEC 63044 is a series of product family standards