Standard: RTCA DO-303
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR THE ADS-B NON-RADAR-AIRSPACE (NRA) APPLICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document addresses the operational concept and minimum requirements for the use of ADS-B Surveillance for ATS services in Non-Radar Areas (ADS-B-NRA). Annexes of the document contain the Operational Services and Environment Definition (OSED), a comparative Operational Performance Assessment (OPA), an Operational Safety Assessment (OHA), and a summary of a published comparative risk assessment. The results of these assessments have been compiled into Section 3 of the main body which specifies the minimum operational safety and performance requirements (SPR). Interoperability requirements specifying the needed transfer of data between transmitting aircraft and ground domains is provided in section 4 (INTEROP). This INTEROP specification is presented at a link-neutral (i.e. MASPS) level. Annex H provides traceability of Section 4 to specific 1090MHz Extended Squitter interoperability requirements. It was developed jointly with EUROCAE.
|Document Number:||rtca do-303|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|