Fibre-cement flat sheets - Product specification and test methods
|Publication Date:||1 June 2017|
|ICS Code (Products in fibre-reinforced cement):||91.100.40|
This document specifies methods for the inspection and testing of fibre-cement flat sheets and provides the acceptance conditions for their use in one or more of the following applications:
- external wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal and external backing sheets.
Products covered by this document can be used for other purposes, provided they comply with the appropriate national or international application code or standard.
NOTE 1 This document does not apply to sheets for fire protection purposes.
NOTE 2 This document does not include calculations for installation design requirements, wind uplift or water proofing of the installed sheets.
NOTE 3 This document does not apply to the following products:
- boards of Portland or equivalent cement reinforced with fibrous wood particles;
- fibre-reinforced boards of calcium silicate or cement for thermal insulation or fire protection;
- sheets containing asbestos fibre reinforcement;
- sheets containing steel fibre reinforcement;
- fibre-cement roofing slates.