Standard: GME 00004
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTEGRALLY COLOURED PLASTIC COMPONENTS FOR INTERIOR USE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification defines the general performance requirements for plastic components, used for interior applications on automobiles, where colouring of the components is achieved by through pigmentation of the plastic itself.
Note: Additional requirements for coated or painted plastic parts are given in the relevant paint performance specifications.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the English and the domestic language, the English language shall take precedence.
Note: Nothing in this standard supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00004|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00004||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-06-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|GME 00004||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-10-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 00004||Change Type: INAC||Update Date: 1996-12-12||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.