CSA ISO/IEC 13568
Information technology - Z formal specification notation - Syntax, type system and semantics
|Publication Date:||1 January 2004|
|ICS Code (Languages used in information technology):||35.060|
The following are within the scope of this International Standard:
- the syntax of the Z notation;
- the type system of the Z notation;
- the semantics of the Z notation;
- a toolkit of widely used mathematical operators;
- LATEX  and e-mail mark-ups of the Z notation.
The following are outside the scope of this International Standard:
- any method of using Z, though an informative annex (E) describes one widely-used convention.