Conformance of ITU-T H.810 personal health system: Personal Health Devices interface Part 3: Continua Design Guidelines: Personal Health Device
|Publication Date:||1 April 2017|
The scope of this Recommendation1 is to provide a test suite structure (TSS) and the test purposes (TP) for the Personal Health Devices interface based on the requirements defined in the Continua Design Guidelines (CDG) [ITU-T H.810 (2016)]. The objective of this test specification is to provide a high probability of interoperability at this interface.
The TSS and TP for the Personal Health Devices interface have been divided into the parts specified below. This Recommendation covers Part 3.
- Part 1: Optimized exchange protocol. Personal Health Device
- Part 2: Optimized exchange protocol. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 3: Continua design guidelines. Personal Health Device
- Part 4: Continua design guidelines. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 5: Device specializations. Personal Health Devices interface.
This document is divided into the following subparts:
• Part 5A: Weighing scales
• Part 5B: Glucose meter
• Part 5C: Pulse oximeter
• Part 5D: Blood pressure monitor
• Part 5E: Thermometer
• Part 5F: Cardiovascular fitness and activity monitor
• Part 5G: Strength fitness equipment
• Part 5H: Independent living activity hub
• Part 5I: Adherence monitor
• Part 5J: Insulin pump
• Part 5K: Peak expiratory flow monitor
• Part 5L: Body composition analyser
• Part 5M: Basic electrocardiograph
• Part 5N: International normalized ratio monitor
• Part 5O: Sleep apnoea breathing therapy equipment (SABTE)
• Part 5P: Continuous glucose monitor (CGM)
- Part 6: Device specializations. Personal Health Gateway
- Part 7: Continua Design Guidelines. BLE Personal Health Device
- Part 8: Continua Design Guidelines. BLE Personal Health Gateway
- Part 9: Personal Health Devices Transcoding Whitepaper. Personal Health Devices
- Part 10: Personal Health Devices Transcoding Whitepaper. Personal Health Gateway
1 This Recommendation includes an electronic attachment with the protocol implementation conformance statements (PICS) and the protocol implementation extra information for testing (PIXIT) required for the implementation of Annex A.