DIN ISO 8133
Hydraulic fluid power - Mounting dimensions for accessories for single rod cylinders, 16 MPa (160 bar) compact series (ISO 8133:2014)
|Publication Date:||1 November 2017|
|ICS Code (Cylinders):||23.100.20|
This International Standard specifies the mounting dimensions required for interchangeability of accessories for 16 MPa [160 bar)] compact cylinders conforming to ISO 6020-2. The accessories have been designed specifically for use with cylinders manufactured in accordance with ISO 6020-2, but this does not limit their application.
Note 1 bar = 0,1 MPa = 105 Pa; 1 MPa = 1 N/mm2.
This International Standard covers the following accessories, identified in accordance with ISO 6099:
- AP6 - rod eye spherical, female thread (see Figure 1 and Table 1);
- AB5 - clevis bracket, spherical eye, in angle (see Figure 2 and Table 2);
- AA6-L - pivot pin, spherical bearing, locking plate (see Figure 3 and Table 3);
- AL6 - locking plate for pivot pin (see Figure 4 and Table 4);
- AP2 - rod clevis, female thread (see Figure 5 and Table 5);
- AP4 - rod eye plain, female thread (see Figure 6 and Table 6);
- AB2 - eye bracket (see Figure 7 and Table 7);
- AB4 - clevis bracket, straight (see Figure 8 and Table 8);
- AA4-S - pivot pin, plain (split pins) (see Figure 9 and Table 9);
- AA4-R - pivot pin, plain (rings) (see Figure 10 and Table 10);
- AT4 - trunnion bracket (see Figure 11 and Table 11).
These accessories are used on hydraulic cylinders for mechanically transmitting the cylinder force. The design of these accessories is based on the maximum forces resulting from the specified internal diameters of the cylinders and pressures according to ISO 3320 and ISO 3322.
This International Standard only applies to the dimensional criteria of products manufactured in conformity with this International Standard; it does not apply to their functional characteristics.