ETSI - TS 103 286-2
Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Companion Screens and Streams; Part 2: Content Identification and Media Synchronization
|Publication Date:||1 August 2017|
The present document specifies the architecture and protocols for content identification, Timeline Synchronization and Trigger Events for companion screens and streams.
The present document is applicable to:
• the interfaces between the TV Device and the Companion Screen Application:
- interface for metadata exchange, including content identification;
- interface for Wall Clock synchronization;
- interface for Timeline Synchronization;
- interface for Trigger Events;
• the interface between the Companion Screen Application and the Material Resolution Service (MRS).