Standard: IEEE 1057
DIGITIZING WAVEFORM RECORDERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines specifications and describes test methods for measuring the performance of electronic digitizing waveform recorders, waveform analyzers, and digitizing oscilloscopes with digital outputs. The standard is directed toward, but not restricted to, general-purpose waveform recorders and analyzers.
Special applications can require additional manufacturer information and verification tests not covered in this standard.
IEEE Std 1057™ has many similarities to IEEE Std 1241™-2010 [B24], which applies to analog-to-digital converters (ADCs).1 However, IEEE Std 1057 shall be used for waveform recorders, and IEEE Std 1241-2010 shall be used for ADCs.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1057|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1057||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-12-05||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1057||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1994-06-14||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1057||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1989-07-01||Revision: 89||Status: INAC|