ETSI - EN 300 440
Short Range Devices (SRD); Radio equipment to be used in the 1 GHz to 40 GHz frequency range; Harmonised Standard for access to radio spectrum
|Publication Date:||1 May 2018|
The present document specifies technical characteristics and methods of measurements for the following equipment types:
1) Non specific Short Range Devices, including alarms, telecommand, telemetry, data transmission in general, etc.
2) Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) devices.
3) Radiodetermination devices including detection, movement and alert applications.
These radio equipment types are capable of operating in the permitted frequency bands within the 1 GHz to 40 GHz range as specified in table 1:
1) with either a Radio Frequency (RF) output connection and dedicated antenna or an integral antenna;
2) for all types of modulation;
3) with or without speech.
Table 1 shows a list of the frequency bands as designated by the European Commission Decisions on Short Range Devices [i.5] and the CEPT/ERC Recommendation 70-03 [i.2] as known at the date of publication of the present document.