CSA C22.2 NO 62841-3-10
Electric motor-operated hand-held tools, transportable tools and lawn and garden machinery - Safety - Part 3-10: Particular requirements for transportable cut-off machines
|Publication Date:||1 January 2016|
|ICS Code (Electric tools):||25.140.20|
This part of IEC 62841 applies to transportable cut-off machines intended to cut materials such as metals, concrete and masonry and to be fitted with one abrasive
- bonded reinforced wheel of Type 41, or
- diamond cut-off wheel with the peripheral gaps, if any, not exceeding 10 mm
- a rated no-load speed not exceeding a peripheral speed of the wheel of 100 m/s with the maximum wheel diameter and
- a wheel diameter range of 250 mm to 410 mm.
This standard does not apply to:
- transportable mitre saws;
- transportable tile saws;
- transportable metal saws.
NOTE 101 Transportable mitre saws are covered by IEC 62841-3-9. Transportable tile saws will be covered by a future part of IEC 62841-3. Transportable metal saws will be covered by a future part of IEC 62841-3.