Standard: UFC 4-722-01
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC (Unified Facilities Criteria) presents facility operation, programming, and sustainability information to guide the design and construction criteria for all Department of Defense (DoD) enlisted dining facilities for both outside and inside the continental United States. Emphasis is placed on the design of functional and pleasant food service facilities that help attract and retain service personnel. This UFC applies to both new construction and renovation and modernization projects
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-722-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 29.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.