Standard: GME 60243
DETERMINATION OF TENSION SET UNDER CONSTANT ELONGATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the tension set characteristics of elastomeric test pieces of defined shape or of complete test samples, after these have been stretched to s specified strain. It is intended to measure the ability of elastomers of hardnesses within the range (30 ... 94) Shore A (IRHD) to retain their visco- elastic properties after extension at (+23 ± 5) °C to a specified strain, which is maintained for a specified period at (+23 ± 5) °C or at a specified higher temperature and then cooled (if wanted) in the stressed or unstressed condition to (+23 ± 5) °C.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60243|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60243||Change Type:||Update Date: 1979-01-01||Revision: 79||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.