(NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.1
Hydraulic Fluid Power - Valves - Mounting Surfaces
|Publication Date:||14 February 2002|
This standard includes mounting surfaces for the following:
- non-return (check) valves;
- compensated fiow control va lves ;
- directional control valves;
- pilot operated non-return (check) valves;
- pressure control valves;
- pressure relief valves;
- sequence valves;
- throttle valves; and
- unloading valves.
This standard includes the following dimensional criteria:
- minimum surface width and length dimensions;
- sizes and locations of ports;
- sizes and locations of tapped holes for mounting fasteners;and
- sizes and locations of dowel or rest pins where required.
This standard provides the following general criteria:
- surface roughness and fiatness;
- indication of appropriate radii;and
- indication of tolerances where pertinent.
This standard only applies to the dimensional criteria of products manufactured in conformance with this standard. It does not apply to their functional characteristics. The maximum working pressure for subplates and manifold blocks with this mounting surface shall be supplied by the manufacturer.