ETSI - TS 186 017-3
Technical Committee for IMS Network Testing (INT); Anonymous Communication Rejection (ACR) and Communication Barring (CB) conformance testing; Part 3: Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) proforma specification
|Publication Date:||1 October 2010|
The present document specifies the Abstract Test Suite (ATS) and partial Protocol Implementation eXtra Information for Testing (PIXIT) proforma based on the Test Suite Structure and Test Purposes defined in TS 186 017-2 .
The TSS&TP have been developed to test the Anonymous Communication Rejection (ACR) and Communication Barring (CB) PSTN/ISDN simulation services.
The test notation used in the ATS is TTCN-3 (ES 201 873-1 ).
The following test specification- and design considerations can be found in the body of the present document:
• the overall test suite structure;
• the testing architecture;
• the test methods and port definitions;
• the test configurations;
• the design principles, assumptions and used interfaces to the TTCN3 tester (System Simulator);
• TTCN styles and conventions;
• the partial PIXIT proforma;
• the modules containing the TTCN-3 ATS.
Annex A provides the Partial Implementation Extra Information for Testing (PIXIT) Proforma of the ATS.
Annex B provides the Testing and Test Control Notation (TTCN-3) part of the ATS.