IEC PAS 60512-27-200
Connectors for electrical and electronic equipment – Tests and measurements – Part 27-200: Additional specifications for signal integrity tests up to 2 000 MHz on IEC 60603-7 series connectors – Tests 27a to 27g
|Publication Date:||1 October 2018|
|ICS Code (Plug-and-socket devices. Connectors):||31.220.10|
This part of IEC 60512 covers additional, supplemental specifications for signal integrity and transmission performance test methods of IEC 60512-27-100, for connectors using deembedded crosstalk measurements, which are specified in respective parts of IEC 60603-7 standards for connecting hardware applications up to 2 000 MHz.
These additional specifications are also applicable for testing the related lower frequency connectors. However, the test methodology specified in the detail specification for any given connector remains the reference conformance test for that connector.
Test procedures of IEC 60512-27-100 affected by these supplemental methods and procedures are:
• insertion loss, test 27a;
• return loss, test 27b;
• near-end crosstalk (NEXT) test 27c;
• far-end crosstalk (FEXT), test 27d;
• transverse conversion loss (TCL), test 27f;
• transverse conversion transfer loss (TCTL), test 27g.
Other test procedures referenced here are:
• transfer impedance (ZT), see test procedures in IEC 62153-4-6 or IEC 62153-4-7.
• for coupling attenuation (aC), see test procedures in IEC 62153-4-7 or IEC 62153-4-12.