ISO TS 13399-403
Cutting tool data representation and exchange - Part 403: Creation and exchange of 3D models - Modelling of driven tool units
|Publication Date:||1 November 2018|
|ICS Code (Cutting tools in general):||25.100.01|
|ICS Code (IT applications in industry):||35.240.50|
This document defines the concept of how to design adaptive items, limited to any kind of driven tool units, together with the usage of the related properties and domains of values.
This document specifies the requirements of simplified 3D models for data exchange of driven tool units.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- applications where these standard data can be stored or referenced;
- concept of 3D models for cutting tools;
- concept of 3D models for cutting items;
- concept of 3D models for tool items;
- concept of 3D models for other adaptive items not being described in the scope of this document;
- concept of 3D models for assembly items and auxiliary items.