CEI EN 50436-7
Alcohol interlocks - Test methods and performance requirements Part 7: Installation document
|Publication Date:||1 July 2017|
|ICS Code (Chemical analysis):||71.040.40|
|ICS Code (Electrical and electronic equipment):||43.040.10|
This European Standard defines the content and the layout of an installation document providing necessary and useful information about the aftermarket installation of an alcohol interlock into a vehicle. It details the type of the vehicle, connection schematics, accessibility instructions and recommendations to avoid safety risks.
The contents and layout ensures that the information document is easy to use for installers in different countries and may be available in paper or electronic format.
This European Standard is applicable to alcohol interlocks according EN 50436-1 and EN 50436-2.
This European Standard is mostly intended for vehicle manufacturers and manufacturers of alcohol interlocks.
This European Standard does not apply to:
- the process of handling the installation documents;
- the installation process;
- information related to education and training for installers;
- general performance requirements for alcohol interlocks (see EN 50436-1 and EN 50436-2);
- the installation of the alcohol interlock during the production of the vehicle.