ETSI - TS 103 586
Environmental Engineering (EE); Liquid cooling solutions for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure equipment
|Publication Date:||1 April 2019|
The present document covers following applications:
• Liquid cooling at the cabinet/rack level.
• Liquid cooling at the product level.
• Liquid cooling via immersion in dielectric liquid.
The present document specifies the following items:
• Liquid circulation layout (connection of multiple units).
• Liquid flow rate range vs. dissipated power.
• Max pressure drop per liquid flow rate.
• Max pressure drop per air flow rate.
• External pipe diameter range and pipe threads.
• Valves requirements.
• Coolants and cooling distribution unites.
• Max pressure and tightness.
Furthermore, the present document provides:
• Benchmark methods to evaluated different cooling system efficiency