Safe return to port
|Publication Date:||1 July 2019|
This guideline is intended to give background and context to the SRtP scheme and the SRTP class notation by:
- providing general guidance on SRtP to the different stakeholders
- addressing the SRtP work process and responsibilities in a life cycle perspective
- providing supplementary information to the SRTP class notation
- giving background, context and intentions of the key requirements
- addressing the key challenges related to operations.
This guideline may be applied by all stakeholders that are involved in SRtP projects to get an introduction to the intentions, background, context and challenges related to the SRtP scheme as well as supplementary information to the SRTP class notation.