CEI EN IEC 60076-11
Power transformers Part 11: Dry-type transformers
|Publication Date:||1 July 2019|
|ICS Code (Transformers. Reactors):||29.180|
This part of IEC 60076 applies to dry-type power transformers (including auto-transformers) having values of highest voltage for equipment up to and including 72,5 kV and at least one winding operating at greater than 1,1 kV.
This document does not apply to:
• gas-filled dry-type transformers where the gas is not air;
• single-phase transformers rated at less than 5 kVA;
• polyphase transformers rated at less than 15 kVA;
• instrument transformers;
• starting transformers;
• testing transformers;
• traction transformers mounted on rolling stock;
• flameproof and mining transformers;
• welding transformers;
• voltage regulating transformers;
• small power transformers in which safety is a special consideration.
Where IEC standards do not exist for the transformers mentioned above or for other special transformers, this document may be applicable as a whole or in parts.