Standard: UFC 3-450-02
POWER PLANT ACOUSTICS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual provides noise control data and analysis procedures for design and construction of diesel, gas, and gas turbine engine facilities at military installations in the continental United States (CONUS) and for U.S. military facilities around the world. The data and procedures are directed primarily toward the control of noise from enginedriven electric generators but are equally appropriate for any power system using reciprocating or turbine’ engines. This manual applies to all new construction and to major alterations of existing structures. U.S. military facilities that require higher standards because of special functions or missions are not covered in this manual; criteria and standards for these exceptions are normally contained in design directives for the particular facilities. If procedures given in this manual do not provide all the functional and structural needs of a project, recognized construction practices and design standards can be used.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-450-02|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|