DOD USE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) EGUARDIAN SYSTEM
|Publication Date:||3 December 2019|
• In accordance with the authority in DoD Directive (DoDD) 5111.1 and the November 30, 2006, Deputy Secretary of Defense Memorandum, reissues DoD Instruction (DoDI) 2000.26 to establish policy, assign responsibilities, and prescribe procedures for DoD use of the FBI eGuardian system ("eGuardian");
• Delegates authorities to enable the effective administration of the eGuardian system;
• Designates the Secretary of the Army as the DoD Program Manager for DoD use of the eGuardian system;
• Establishes the eGuardian Working Group (eGWG) to oversee DoD use of the eGuardian system and facilitate compliance with this issuance and all applicable laws and policies; and
• Implements Part 23 of Title 28, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), as applicable to DoD use of the eGuardian system.