ISO TS 8000-65
Data quality — Part 65: Data quality management: Process measurement questionnaire
|Publication Date:||1 June 2020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This document specifies a questionnaire to audit the performance of the processes specified by the process reference model in ISO 8000-61.
NOTE 1 This questionnaire is applicable to all types of business process, technology, information system, data and data processing. This questionnaire can be used as part of a continuous improvement process.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- guiding principles for generating questions from the process outcomes specified by ISO 8000-61;
- one or more questions for each outcome of every process in ISO 8000-61;
- a measurement method based on a simple indicator and measurement scale for each question;
- guidance on how to present the results generated by the questionnaire.
NOTE 2 The questions and corresponding indicators in this document conform to the requirements of ISO 8000-63.
The following is outside the scope of this document:
- defining how the questions relate to models of organizational process maturity.
NOTE 3 Such models define an overall scale by which to understand the degree to which an organization is performing effectively and efficiently.
EXAMPLE ISO 8000-62 and ISO 8000-64 1)specify how to use maturity models with ISO 8000-61.
1) Under preparation.