IEC - 63044-3 AMD 1
AMENDMENT 1 Home and building electronic systems (HBES) and building automation and control systems (BACS) – Part 3: Electrical safety requirements
|Publication Date:||1 May 2021|
|ICS Code (Other electrical accessories):||29.120.99|
|ICS Code (Electrical accessories in general):||29.120.01|
"This document specifies the electrical safety requirements for HBES/BACS."
"This document covers the following requirements and compliance criteria:
• protection against hazards from the device;
• protection against overvoltages on the network;
• protection against touch current;
• protection against hazards caused by different types of network;
• protection of the communication wiring against overheating caused by excessive current."