ETSI - TS 103 757
SmartM2M; Asynchronous Contact Tracing System; Fighting pandemic disease with Internet of Things (IoT)
|Publication Date:||1 August 2021|
The present document is structured as follows:
• Clauses 1 to 3 set the scene and provide references as well as definitions of terms, symbols and abbreviations, which are used in the present document.
• Clause 4 shortly describes contact tracing and testing techniques, with in particular Dorfman's Group testing [i.1], which contributes to the ACT methodology.
• Clause 5 specifies the solution for the ACT method using the oneM2M standard communication framework. It allocates the functionalities in the architectural framework of the solution and the related interfaces. It defines the oneM2M resources required to implement the functionalities. It specifies the ACT method in oneM2M, in terms of features, resources, parameters, API, considering modifications to the existing ones and/or definition of new ones.
• Clause 6 presents the ACT oneM2M communication framework.
• Annex A (normative) presents the ACT Messages Specification.
• Annex B (informative) presents some JSON messages.
• Annex C (informative) contains a bibliography.
• Annex D (informative) contains the present document Change History.