IPTV Device Identity and Device and Subscriber Authentication Interoperability Specification
|Publication Date:||1 December 2011|
The objective of this specification is to define the use of IPTV device identity and certificates in authentication, including:
• Specification of a globally-unique device identifier.
• Specification of a device authentication mechanism.
• Specification of a subscriber authentication mechanism.
• Specification of the binding of device and subscriber identities to ensure subscriber and device mobility.
• Specification of mechanisms for enabling application security based on existing device and subscriber authentications.