SNV - SN EN 12007-2
Gas infrastructure - Pipelines for maximum operating pressure up to and including 16 bar - Part 2: Specific functional requirements for polyethylene (MOP up to and including 10 bar)
|Publication Date:||1 December 2012|
|ICS Code (Plastics pipes):||23.040.20|
This European Standard describes the specific functional requirements for polyethylene (PE) pipelines in addition to the general functional requirements of EN 12007-1 for:
a) a maximum operating pressure (MOP) up to and including 10 bar;
b) an operating temperature between -20 °C and +40 °C.
This European Standard covers three types of pipe:
- PE pipes including any identification stripes;
- PE pipes with co-extruded layers on either or both the outside and/or inside of the pipe;
- PE pipes with a peelable, contiguous thermoplastics additional layer on the outside of the pipe.
This European Standard specifies common basic principles for gas infrastructure. Users of this European Standard should be aware that more detailed national standards and/or code of practice may exist in the CEN member countries. This European Standard is intended to be applied in association with these national standards and/or codes of practice setting out the above-mentioned basic principles.
In the event of conflicts in terms of more restrictive
requirements in national legislation/regulati
CEN/TR 13737 (all parts) give:
- clarification of all legislations/regulat
- if appropriate, more restrictive national requirements;
- a national contact point for the latest information.