Standard: NFPA 1965
STANDARD FOR FIRE HOSE APPLIANCES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard shall cover the requirements for fire hose appliances up to and including 6 in. (150 mm) nominal dimension designed for connection to fire hose, fire apparatus, and fire hydrants and intended for general fire service use in controlling or conveying water.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard shall be to provide minimum performance and operational requirements for fire hose appliances and to specify the design verification tests for fire hose appliances.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1965|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1965||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1965||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.