ETSI - ES 202 336-4
Environmental Engineering (EE); Monitoring and Control Interface for Infrastructure Equipment (Power, Cooling and Building Environment Systems used in Telecommunication Networks); Part 4: AC distribution power system control and monitoring information model
|Publication Date:||1 March 2013|
The present document applies to monitoring and control of AC distribution power systems for telecommunication or IT equipment in telecommunications or datacenter.
The control and monitoring interface is covering:
• AC distribution boards inputs and outputs;
• AC generators (Diesel, fuel cell, renewable energy generator, etc.) outputs;
• inverter or UPS inputs and outputs.
The present document defines:
• The monitored and controlled AC distribution power system architectures.
• The minimum set of exchanged information required at the interface, described in "natural language" in text tables.
• The XML files with tags and variables corresponding to the data in the tables.