Standard: AAMI 10993-5
BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF MEDICAL DEVICES - PART 5: TESTS FOR IN VITRO CYTOTOXICITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10993 describes test methods to assess the in vitro cytotoxicity of medical devices.
These methods specify the incubation of cultured cells in contact with a device and/or extracts of a device either directly or through diffusion.
These methods are designed to determine the biological response of mammalian cells in vitro using appropriate biological parameters.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 10993-5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 10993-5||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 09||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.