ACI MCP SET CD
MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE CD
|Publication Date:||1 January 2014|
The ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
- The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
- More than 220 documents
- Seven parts, plus a separate index
- Documents easier to locate because they're arranged in numerical order
Comprehensive and Authoritative
Developed to be comprehensive. The MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the MCP includes 220 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2011 version of ACI's Building Code for Structural Concrete & Commentary (318-11)
The Most-Used Documents on Concrete Technology
An encyclopedia of concrete technology, the MCP has information needed by the engineer, architect, contractor, concrete/concrete product producer. . . Everyone involved in the design and use of concrete.
* Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
* Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
* Specification writing
* Concrete mixture proportioning
* Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
* Hot- and cold-weather concreting
* Inspection and testing
* Construction tolerances
* Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation
* Troubleshooting CD's are digitally protected from duplication by protectedpdf and require Adobe Reader 7.0 or later. Single -user license allows software to be installed on one computer (installation to a network or sharing the software on other computers is not permitted).
Search the MCP-CD by subject, keyword, proper name, or any word in the text - single words or phrases.
Search all documents, a selected group of documents, or only one document.
Use Boolean logic (AND,OR,NOT) to broaden or narrow searches
Instantly retrieve the Table of Contents for any document
Jump directly to any section of a document
Use Hypertext links to jump to related sections of other documents, such as between the ACI 318 Building Code and Commentary
Retrieve graphic images on screen. Zoom and rotate graphics
Layer multiple windows to view two or more text or graphic displays simultaneously
Print selected pages or entire documents, with or without images
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
x86-based (Pentium equivalent) personal computer (586 minimum)
Windows 7, Vista, XP, Me, 2000
64 MB application RAM
For best viewing results, a color SVGA monitor running at 800 x 600 resolution (minimum) is recommended