EUROCAE ED 110
INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS STANDARD FOR AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK BASELINE 1 (ATN B1 INTEROP STANDARD) CHANGE 1
|Publication Date:||1 March 2014|
1. This document was prepared jointly by EUROCAE Working Group 78 "Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services" and RTCA SC-214 "Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services", and was approved by the Council of EUROCAE on 26 March 2014.
2. EUROCAE is an international non-profit making organisation in Europe. Membership is open to manufacturers and users of equipment for aeronautics, trade associations, national civil aviation administrations, and, under certain conditions, non-European organisations. Its work programme is principally directed to the preparation of performance specifications and guidance documents for civil aviation equipment, for adoption and use at European and world-wide levels.
3. The findings of EUROCAE are resolved after discussion amongst Members of EUROCAE and in collaboration with RTCA Inc, Washington D.C., and/or the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Warrendale PA, U.S.A., through their appropriate committees.
4. EUROCAE performance specifications and other documents are recommendations only. EUROCAE is not an official body of the European Governments. Its recommendations are valid as statements of official policy only when adopted by a particular government or conference of governments.
5. Copies of this document may be obtained from: