Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components – Fibre optic passive chromatic dispersion compensators – Part 1: Generic specification
|Publication Date:||1 May 2014|
|ICS Code (Fibre optic systems in general):||33.180.01|
This part of IEC 61978 applies to fibre optic passive chromatic dispersion compensators, all exhibiting the following features:
- they are optically passive;
- they have an optical input and an optical output for transmitting optical power;
- the ports are optical fibres or optical fibre connectors;
- they are wavelength sensitive;
- they may be polarization sensitive.
This standard establishes uniform requirements for the passive chromatic dispersion compensator.