Standard: TCA - ANSI A108/A118/A136.1
INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC TILE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication is a compilation of voluntary standards for the installation of ceramic tile. American national standard specifications A108.1A, .1B, .1C, .4, .5, .6, .8, .9, .10, .11, .12, and .13 define the installation of ceramic tile. American national standard specifications A118.1, .3, .4, .5, .6, .7, .8, .9, .10, and .11 and A136.1 define the test methods and physical properties for ceramic tile installation materials. These standards are intended to be referenced or included in the ceramic tile sections of project specifications.
|Organization:||Tile Council of America|
|Document Number:||ansi a108/a118/a136.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|