ANS - 19.3
Determination of Steady-State Neutron Reaction-Rate Distributions and Reactivity of Nuclear Power Reactors
|Publication Date:||1 January 2005|
This standard provides guidance for performing and validating the sequence of steady-state calculations leading to prediction, in all types of commercial nuclear reactors, of
(1) reaction-rate spatial distributions;
(3) change of isotopic compositions with time.
The standard provides
(1) guidance for the selection of computational methods;
(2) criteria for verification and validation of calculational methods used by reactor core analysts;
(3) criteria for evaluation of accuracy and range of applicability of data and methods;
(4) requirements for documentation of the preceding.