Standard: UFC 4-150-08
INSPECTION OF MOORING HARDWARE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC, 4-105-08, is a guide for the inspection and evaluation of facility berthing capability, for all facilities providing berthing for U.S. Military Ships. It is a source of reference for the planning, inspection and reporting of mooring hardware conditions in a standardized format.
This handbook provides guidance for the planning, inspection, assessment, and reporting of mooring hardware conditions. It should be used as a tool for helping personnel tasked with maintaining the readiness of shore side facilities for use by the fleet and in support of military marine operations. The Mooring Hardware Report has the following objectives:
• Establish adequacy of mooring facilities.
• Enable facility users to develop efficient berthing plans.
• Establish baseline data on existing mooring hardware and berthing capacity.
• Provide facility users with information sufficient to determine level of effort to maintain or upgrade existing capacity.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-150-08|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 11.