CSA ISO/IEC ISP 12069-1
Information Technology - International Standardization Profiles ADFnn - Document Filing and Retrieval (DFR) - Part 1: Introduction to the DFR ISP
|Publication Date:||1 February 2000|
ISO/IEC ISP 12069 defines a series of International Standardized Profiles for ISO/IEC 10166: 1991 Document Filing and Retrieval (DFR).
This part of ISO/IEC ISP 12069 contains the overall specifications of the DFR functionality which are generally not appropriate for consideration only from the perspective of a single DFR profile. Detailed specifications which vary according to each DFR application functions are described in Part 3 and the following parts of ISO/IEC ISP 12069.
In addition, this part of ISO/IEC ISP 12069 includes the specification of BASIC REQUIREMENTS, which are required to be supported by all DFR implementations, and a number of optional FUNCTION GROUPS, which cover significant discrete areas of related functionality which are not required to be supported by all implementations.
Document structure of ISOAEC ISP 12069
This part is the first part, as common text, of a multipart ISP.
ISO/IEC ISP 12069 consists of the following parts:
- Part 1 : Introduction to the DFR ISP
- Part 2 : Specification of ROSE, RTSE, ACSE, Presentation, and Session Protocols for use by DFR
- Part 3 : ADF11 - Common Filing and Retrieval - Read Only Profile
- Part 4 : ADF12 - Cornmon Filing and Retrieval .- Archiving Profile .
- Pai 5 : ADF13 - Common Filing and Retrieval - Document Store Manipulation Profile
- Part 6 : ADF21 - Remote Store Management - Simple Management Profile
- Part 7 : ADF22 - Remote Store Management - Full Management Profile