ARMY - AR 135-175
SEPARATION OF OFFICERS (INCORPORATES CHANGES 1 THROUGH 19)
|Publication Date:||28 February 1987|
a. Subject to the provisions of b below, this regulation applies to all officers of the Army National Guard of the United States (ARNGUS) and the United States Army Reserve (USAR), except for officers serving on active duty or on active duty for training (ADT) for a period in excess of 90 days. As used in this regulation, masculine gender pronouns will mean both male and female personnel, unless otherwise expressly so stated.
b. Other regulations governing the processing for separation of Reserve officers are-
(1) AR 604-10 -if the interest of the National security is involved.
(2) AR 60-43 -in the case of classification as bona fide conscientious objectors.
(3) AR 635-120 -for dropping from the rolls of the Army of retired officers entitled to retired pay.
(4) AR 600-31 -when suspension of favorable personnel action has been initiated.
(5) AR 635-100 -for Reserve component personnel on active duty for training.
c. Changes to this regulation will not invalidate any action taken prior to the effective dates of the changes.
Purpose. This regulation prescribes the policies, criteria, and procedures governing the separation of Reserve officers of the Army.