Industrial-Process Control Valves - Part 3-2: Dimensions - Face-to-Face Dimensions for Rotary Control Valves Except Butterfly Valves
|Publication Date:||1 April 2001|
|ICS Code (Pressure regulators):||23.060.40|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This part of IEC 60534 applies to the following control valves:
- types: segmented ball and eccentric rotary control valves with or without flanges;
- nominal sizes: DN20 up to and including DN400;
NOTE 1 See ISO 7005 and ISO 6708.
- designations: PN10, PN16, PN20, PN25, PN40, PN50, PN63, PN100 and PN110.
NOTE 2 See ISO 7005 and ISO 7268.
NOTE 3 Designations PN63 and PN100 are not included in ISO 7005.
NOTE 4 Designations PN20, PN50 and PN110 are not included in European Standard EN 1092.
NOTE 5 For the purposes of face-to-face dimensions, designation PN100 in EN 1092 corresponds to PN110.
NOTE 6 For the purposes of face-to-face dimensions, the following correlations apply:
- PN20 covers Classes 125 and 150 in the ANSI system;
- PN50 covers Classes 250 and 300 in the ANSI system;
- PN110 covers Class 600 in the ANSI system.
Only raised face flanges are covered.
Specifically excluded from this standard are all valves having welded or threaded end connections.