NORSOK - N-001
Integrity of offshore structures
|Publication Date:||1 August 2008|
The scope of this standard is to establish a set of qualification requirements to verify that the manufacturer has sufficient competence and experience of the given materials and necessary facilities and equipment to produce these in the required shapes and sizes with acceptable properties.
The following materials are within the scope of this document:
• Type 6 Mo SS: all product forms and dimensions
• Type 22 Cr duplex SS: all product forms and dimensions
• Type 25 Cr duplex SS: all product forms and dimensions
• Other high alloyed austenitic SS, e.g. UNS S31266, UNS S32654 & UNS S34565: all product forms and dimensions
• Nickel - alloys: castings
• Titanium and its alloys: castings This standard should also be considered used for critical components or product forms in other materials, e.g. low alloyed carbon steel.