German construction contract procedures (VOB) - Part C: General technical specifications in construction contracts (ATV) - Work on back-ventilated curtain walling
|Publication Date:||1 August 2015|
|ICS Code (Walls. Partitions. Façades):||91.060.10|
|ICS Code (Contractual aspects):||91.010.20|
This standard deals with the workmanship of back ventilated cladding of components on the inside and outside of buildings, such as walls, supports, balustrades, parapets, floor slabs and the like.
This standard does not cover
- the workmanship of back ventilated walling made from natural or cast stone with a nominal thickness ≥ 30 mm (see DIN 18332 and DIN 18333),
- claddings made from timber boards or planks or wood shingles (see DIN 18334),
- claddings using roof covering materials (see DIN 18338),
- metallic wall cladding units using metal components worked on site (see DIN 18339),
- external thermal insulation composite systems (see DIN 18345).
DIN 18299, clauses 1 to 5 shall also apply. In cases where the specifications of DIN 18299 contradict the present standard, DIN 18351 shall take precedence.