German construction contract procedures (VOB) - Part C: General technical specifications in construction contracts (ATV) - Landscape works
|Publication Date:||1 August 2015|
|ICS Code (Contractual aspects):||91.010.20|
|ICS Code (Landscaping and silviculture):||65.020.40|
This standard applies to the
- felling and grubbing out of trees,
- protection of trees, plants and vegetation,
- topsoil work,
- construction, care and maintenance work relating to vegetation,
- construction, care and maintenance work relating to sports grounds and playgrounds,
- bioengineering measures for protection,
- the protection of watercourses, dikes and coastal dunes, and
- fencing work.
- This standard does not apply to earthworks other than for planting purposes
- DIN 18299, clauses 1 to 5 also apply. In cases where the specifications of DIN 18299 contradict the present standard, DIN 18320 shall take precedence.