Standard: GME 00700
DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION STEEL TUBING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For double wall construction steel tubing.
Tubing shall peripherally be used for applications where dimensional accuracy and high surface finish are required such as for automobile hydraulic lines, gasoline or fuel oil lines, lubrication oil lines, vacuum lines, air brake lines. The tubing shall be of nominal size in a range of (3...12) mm outside diameters with a nominal wall thickness of 0.7 mm.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00700|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00700||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-06-15||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|GME 00700||Change Type:||Update Date: 1986-08-01||Revision: 86||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.