Data quality - Part 115: Master data: Exchange of quality identifiers: Syntactic, semantic and resolution requirements
|Publication Date:||1 April 2018|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This document specifies the requirements for the quality identifiers that form part of an exchange of master data. These requirements supplement those of ISO 8000-110.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- the syntax and semantics of quality identifiers to allow the unambiguous identification of the owner of the identifier and any restrictions on the use of the identifier;
- the principles of resolving quality identifiers to the data set they represent;
- the characteristics that define quality identifiers.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- the methods used for the creation of identifiers;
- the syntax of the query and of the response used in the resolution of identifiers;
- the methods used for the resolution of identifiers.