ISO TS 15926-12
Industrial automation systems and integration - Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities - Part 12: Life-cycle integration ontology represented in Web Ontology Language (OWL)
|Publication Date:||1 July 2018|
|ICS Code (Extraction and processing of petroleum and natural gas):||75.020|
|ICS Code (Industrial process measurement and control):||25.040.40|
This document specifies an ontology for the integration of industrial data throughout its life-cycle. The ontology is represented in Web Ontology Language (OWL).
NOTE 1 The ontology implements capabilities of the life-cycle integration schema of ISO 15926-2.
NOTE 2 OWL has a representation in RDF. Therefore, this document provides an ability to query life-cycle integration data using Simple Protocol and RDF Query Language (SPARQL).
The following are within the scope of this document:
- fundamental subclasses of an individual that exists in an actual or possible world, including physical object, activity and event;
- relationships between physical objects, activities and events, including the creation and destruction of physical objects;
- whole-part relationships between physical objects, including temporal part relationships that implement a 4-dimensional (4D) approach to change over time;
- points and periods in time;
- points and regions in space;
- the identification of points in time by text strings in the format defined by ISO 8601.
The following are outside the scope of this document:
- definitions of physical quantities and measurement scales;
- knowledge organization and document metadata specifications;
- approval and status;
- geometry and topology, including shape.
NOTE 3 Geometry and topology are covered by ISO/TS 15926-3.